- Unique treatment programmes tailored to suit each individual
- No waiting lists
- Be seen at home, in our clinic or in our specialist gymnasium
- Hydrotherapy treatment available
- You can be seen by more than one physiotherapist at once, if required
- Dedicated, patient centred approach
- Specialist neurological physiotherapists
- Motivated, caring staff
- Registered with all private medical insurers
- Case management
- Proven track record
Manchester Neuro Physio provide private neurological physiotherapy services throughout Greater Manchester and Cheshire for patients with Guillain-Barré syndrome. Unlike NHS services there are no waiting lists and treatment is available until you reach your maximum potential. Long term physiotherapy can be provided to maintain improvements.
Our motivated physiotherapists understand the difficulties experienced by individuals with Guillain-Barré syndrome and their families and carers. Following your initial assessment we can co-ordinate treatment and rehabilitation and refer to other appropriate NHS or private services.
Our dedicated, specialised staff can maximise your potential by working closely with family, consultant, GP, specialist nurse etc. See our to read about the experiences of our patients.
To book an appointment call 0161 883 0066, or alternatively request a .