- Specialist neurological physiotherapists
- Motivated, caring staff
- Unique treatment programmes tailored to suit each individual
- No waiting lists
- Be seen at home, in our physiotherapy clinic and at a specialist gymnasium
- Patients can be seen by more than one physiotherapist at once, if required
- Dedicated, patient centred approach
- Hydrotherapy treatment available
- Experience at working with case managers, solicitors and insurers
- Proven track record
Manchester Neuro Physio provide private physiotherapy services to patients with spinal cord injuries throughout Greater Manchester and Cheshire. Spinal cord injury physiotherapy can be provided at home, in a care home, in our physiotherapy clinic and at a specialist gymnasium.
Manchester Neuro Physio understands the difficulties experienced following a spinal cord injury and the impact it has on families. Our dedicated neurological physiotherapists can maximise your potential by working closely with you, your family and carers.
At Manchester Neuro Physio there are no waiting lists and treatment is available until you reach your maximum potential. Long term physiotherapy can be provided to maintain your improvements, and reduce the risk of complications.
Following an initial assessment Manchester Neuro Physio will liaise with your GP, consultant and other medical professionals. We can co-ordinate treatment and rehabilitation and refer to other appropriate NHS or private services. When appropriate Manchester Neuro Physio will invoice and liaise direct with your solicitor, case manager, or insurance company, leaving you to concentrate on your rehabilitation without worrying about any costs incurred.
To book an appointment call 0161 883 0066, or alternatively request a .